To learn more about the Journal and how to get involved as an Editor or Writer, join us at one of our upcoming Events.
WRITE FOR THE PPJ ONLINE
The PPJ Online is seeking original graduate student articles on a variety of contemporary public policy and political issues. Arguments should be based on or grounded in academic research or other quasi-academic/journalistic sources.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Get published in a Graduate Journal
- Enhance your writing and editing skills
- Provide writing samples to potential employers
- Show off your hard work to your peers
- Share your published work on your social networks and feature it on LinkedIn
To pitch an idea for an online piece, or to ask additional questions about the website, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org